Friday, December 4, 2009

Time to Celebrate!

While illustrating for kids might be my passion, most of my experience illustrating is commercial for the retail and medical industries or higher education field. Just a little tidbit about me.

I need to get in the holiday spirit, so while drinking lots of hot cocoa with peppermint sticks, and listening to the Christmas station on Pandora, I started thinking about cookies and all the fun little holiday drawings I've done in the past few years for Sweet Talk Boutique. At Sweet Talk, baker Jen Comfort of She Takes The Cake serves up cookie cards and invitations with my little illustrations, along with a whole lot of cheer. Check 'em out. Yum! And back to our regularly scheduled programming with my next post. I've got some fun planned and new images to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment